Level 2 Teaching Assistant (Ref: SBMAT175) - St Bartholomew's CE Primary
Level 2 Teaching Assistant (Ref: SBMAT175)
Fixed Term (to 31/08/2024)
Term Time Only
Grade 3 / 4-6
Actual Salary £15, 262.64 - £15,777.03
28.5 hours per week / 44.7 weeks paid
REQUIRED TO START: January 2024 or as soon as possible
Location: St Bartholomew’s CE Primary School, Sedgley Road, WV4 5LG
The Directors are seeking to appoint a Level 2 Teaching Assistant who is keen to support learning in this popular, over-subscribed Church school.
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner with:
· proven successful experience of supporting children’s learning in Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2
· experience of working with more able and children with SEND
· proven experience of impacting on standards
· the ability to support, lead and inspire children and peers by example
· high expectations of children and a commitment to raising standards
· excellent interpersonal skills
· commitment to the church ethos of the MAT
Schools in the Trust:
· St Bartholomew’s CE Primary School, Penn, Wolverhampton
· St Benedict Biscop CE Primary School, Wombourne, South Staffordshire
· Woodfield Primary School, Penn, Wolverhampton
· All Saints’ CE Primary School, Trysull, South Staffordshire
· Oak Meadow Primary School, Wolverhampton
· Fairhaven Primary School, Wordsley, Dudley
· Gnosall CE Primary Academy, Stafford
· Haughton CE Primary Academy, Stafford
· Woodseaves CE Primary Academy, Stafford
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th December at 9:30am
Interview dates week commencing: Monday 11th December
For further details, please contact Mrs J Winfield, Office Manager at St Bartholomew’s CE Primary School on 01902 558855 or via email at Jwinfield@stbartsmat.co.uk
To apply: please complete the application form and equality and diversity recruitment monitoring form and submit to email@example.com quoting reference SBMAT175 in the subject line of your email. Further information is available at www.stbartsmat.co.uk/vacancies
St Bartholomew’s CE Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS, Prohibition List, Barred List, Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable professional references.
It is an offence to apply if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. For further information, please refer to the Trust's policy on ex-offenders.
Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies for all schools within St Bartholomew's CE Multi Academy Trust are available on the respective schools' websites. Links to all of our schools are available from the homepage.
With effect from September 2022 and in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education, shortlisted candidates may have their publicly available social media profiles (where applicable) checked by the Trust for posts going back up to 5 years and those candidates will therefore be expected to provide their social media “handles/platforms” if shortlisted.